Saturday, November 13, 2010

Baby Doll: Diapers, Blanket, Changing Pad



I made two sets of each (Purple Polka Dot & Pink Floral):
2 Diapers
Blanket
Changing Pad

These are for 2 toddler girls for Christmas.  I got the diaper pattern here: http://servingpinklemonade.blogspot.com/2010/01/baby-diapers.html

The Blanket and Changing Pad "patterns" I just "winged".

I simply cut the items out from two old flannel baby receiving blankets that by daughter no longer uses, so these gifts were virtually FREE!!!

I added velcro to the diapers for ease of use.  ALL of the items were sewn "pillow-case style" placing 2 pieces of fabric right-sides together, sewing around, then turning right-side out and top-stitching around all edges to finish.

***I am NOT LIABLE for any plans featured here. Please take every precaution and use your own discretion to make sure these toys are safe for children to play with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or a question - I don't bite and would love to write back, especially if you'd like help or have questions!!