Monday, February 14, 2011

18" Doll: Doll Accessories @ Joanns


I found two cute items in the Joann's $1 bin!

The first is a small "travel" football game....but I got it for the MINIATURE DICE!!



The second item is a nail polish set....the nail polish is AG size!!!


I also found a nice pair of scissors at the Dollar Tree in their sewing kit ($1):



I wanted to point out in this post that you can find lots of AG size miniatures by simply "keeping an eye out" for items of that scale and size! :)  These become inexpensive additions to your AG accessories!

Please feel free to use these plans to build furniture, for sale or for pleasure, but please do not sell the PLANS as your "own".  Please also give credit to me and link back here!  I hope you enjoy them!!

***I am NOT LIABLE for any plans featured here. Please take every precaution and use your own discretion to make sure these toys are safe for children to play with them.

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me about the dress your doll is wearing in these pictures? It looks like an original American Girl piece. Do you know what doll it was sold for? I'd like to look for it, my daughter LOVES purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doll in the pictures is Ruthie, and she is wearing her purple meet dress (this is the dress that the doll comes in when purchased). You can see Ruthie on the AG website under Kit & Ruthie. :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment or a question - I don't bite and would love to write back, especially if you'd like help or have questions!!